Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Cooling pad

Great cooling pad! This is a awesome fan that can hold up to a 15.6 computer, and great for those that spend an abundance of time working on a laptop. I was attracted to the fact that it was stated to be super slim and lightweight. This pad has has lived up to its description and superseded any and all expectations I had for it. It is easily transported and there is no hassle with cords. It holds very firmly to a laptop and has a anti-slip deigned surface for the laptop. I am completely satisfied with this item and I highly recommend it."I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #laptopcoolingpad

No comments:

Post a Comment