Monday, October 3, 2016

Magnetic Knife Holder

Awesome magnetic knife bar! I am so glad I decided to purchase this item and I have absolutely no regrets. This bar really eases my mind when I have children roaming around in my kitchen area. I no longer worry if someone has left a knife at arms reach, just laying around. The bar is easily wall mountable, so it can be as low or high as you want it. The magnet that it is designed with, is very powerful and sturdy. You really have to put a little strength in it to remove a item from it. I am very pleased with this item and I highly recommend checking it out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment