Sunday, September 25, 2016

14 oz Plastic Squeeze Squirt Condiment Bottles with Twist On Cap Lids

I am loving my new condiment bottles! I am so excited to finally own this item and I have absolutely no regrets for my decision to purchase it. I was instantly attracted to this item from the moment I first saw it. The actual design and the the amount of bottles you receive, was the biggest attraction for me. This set comes fully equipped with a total of six 14oz bottles. These bottles are perfect for those that do a lot of outdoor cooking and or entertaining. So far,  I am enjoying this product and I highly recommend checking it out. "I received this product at no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment