Monday, September 26, 2016

Lecmal 2.5 inches Car Dash

Very nice dash camera! The dash camera arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during the shipping process. I actually own numerous items from this company and not once have I ever been disappointed with any of their items. I was instantly attracted to this camera, due to its impressive features and design. I appreciate that the actual camera view and recording is phenomenal and provides a very crisp, clear view. I am highly impressed and greatly satisfied with this dash cam and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone in the market looking to purchase a nice camera.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own."




No comments:

Post a Comment