Tuesday, September 20, 2016

2 in 1 Universal Capacitive Stylus and Ballpoint Pen

Awesome 2 in 1 stylus and pen! I am so happy to finally own this item and I have no regrets with my decision to purchase it. This item arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection. The item is and does exactly what it is described to do, which is to be a stylus on one end and a ballpoint pen on the other end. I appreciate the design of this item, cost, the fact that it arrives in a set of six and productivity capabilities. So far I am very pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend checking it out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #2in1UniversalCapacitiveStylushttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CNNR1N0


No comments:

Post a Comment