Sunday, September 25, 2016

Collapsible Sports Bottle

Very nice collapsible water bottle! The water bottle arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I absolutely love this bottle and I have no regrets with my decision to purchase this product. It looks extremely flimsy and un-sturdy at first, but it is actually very light and super sturdy when there is liquid in it. I really appreciate the mouth feature on this bottle as well as the refold-able storage clamp that is attached. I am extremely satisfied with this item and I would highly recommend this item for purchase. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment