Thursday, September 1, 2016

NYB Bergamot Pure Essential Oil

Very nice essential oil! I am so excited to finally own this essential oil in Bergamot fragrance. I was skeptical at first because I was buying it fragrance unknown. Surprisingly, the smell and aroma was very mild and had a outdoor feel to it, which works well with my sensitive nose. I really like the fact that it came equipped with its own glass dropper.  If you are in the market for a great smelling oil, then look no further. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #NewYorkBiology https://www.amazon.com/Bergamot-Essential-Oil-Calabrian-Therapeutic/dp/B01JANC6YU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471917416&sr=8-1&keywords=B01JANC6YU


No comments:

Post a Comment