Sunday, September 4, 2016

G.G.Martinsen Mini Usb Port Slim 1.78 LCD MP3/MP4 32 GB

Very cute and vibrant colored 32 GB MP3/MP4 player! The MP3/MP4 player arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. This MP3/MP4 player was ordered in Pink and has truly exceeded any and all prior expectations I may have had and I am really impressed with this item. It is nicely designed, stylish and fashionable. For this player to be so small and compact, it really has a lot of punch to it. I appreciate the 32GB of storage and the hours of playtime, with a fully charged battery. So far, I am extremely pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment