Sunday, September 4, 2016

Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal and Green Tea

Awesome pair of konjac sponges! The sponges arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during the shipping process. The sponges are great for dry, rough skin.  Removing stubborn dirt, exfoliation and stimulation of blood flow. I love that the sponges, each have a string attached to ensure and enhance drying. If you haven't used a konjac sponge in your morning cleansing routine you're missing out on one of the most relaxing ways to start out your day. Get started immediately with the konjac sponges, because your body will thank you! "I received this product at no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 


No comments:

Post a Comment