Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Amado Manual Smooth Edge Can Opener

Great can opener! I am so excited to have this awesome can opener and I have no regrets of my decision to purchase it. The can opener came to me in a speedy time frame and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. The can opener is brilliantly designed to cut around the side of a can to eliminate sharp and dangerous edges. It is perfect for people with arthritis or hand pain issues and kid friendly. I appreciate the comfortable non slip rubber grip and the fact that it is easy to store as well as clean. The can opener is a great new addition to my kitchen utensils and I would highly recommend this product to others.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment