Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dog Leash Harness

Very cute dog leash harness! The dog harness arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I am super excited to finally have this leash harness for my dog, because it allows me to be able to take her more places, knowing I have total control of her.  The harness is made of very quality material, which makes it extremely sturdy and durable. I appreciate the neutral color design of the leash,  because it makes it easy to use on any gender of dog. The leash harness has been a life saver and changer for us and I am so glad to have it.  So far I can honestly say that I am pleasantly pleased with this leash and I would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment