Friday, May 20, 2016

2x2x2 Speed cube

Check out this cool, new, revamped version of the rubix cube! This cube has no stickers, non-poisonous material and the color will never fade. There is no need to replace the stickers - 6 Solid Colored Plastics, No Stickers, durable and hard to break. It comes with a neat stand, for storage on a desk or any flat surface area. Designed for speed and accuracy and great for both kids and adults, you can take it anywhere, just as a stress reliever or when you need to obtain mind of your children in the car or on the plane to be quiet. This item is highly recommended by me. "I received this product at no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #SpeeCube





 

No comments:

Post a Comment