Sunday, May 29, 2016

Snore vent

I am really happy to finally own this item! My husband loves to (call hogs) when he is sleeping, which in turn drives me crazy. We have invested in to so many different products, such as pills, mattresses and tons of positioning devices. When I ran across this product, my first thought was that there was no way possible  that this device will relieve his loud snoring. Unbenounced to me, these little silicone dilators did just that. I am so appreciative to this company for creating such a useful product. The device will come to you perfectly packed with 8 different size devices that are in their own personal case. If you are needing a item like this,then look no further!   "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #snoredevice http://goo.gl/1Meyt9

No comments:

Post a Comment