Thursday, May 26, 2016

Water hose

Awesome water hose! I recently purchased this item based solely off curiosity. I am glad to say that it has exceeded any and all expectations I had. I really appreciate the design of this hose, because it does exactly what is described as. It is made out of high polymer material, which makes it flexible. It is extremely light weight, compact-able and easy to store and handle. Last but not least, it really starts out 34 ft and expands to 100 ft with water pressure. You never have to worry yourself with twist or tangles. I highly recommend checking this item out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #hose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment