Friday, May 20, 2016

Fiber Mascara

Awesome 300X 3D Fiber Mascara! I am so in love with this product and I have absolutely no regrets in my decision to purchase it. I am bot big on a lot of makeup, however, I do like to have my eyes done. Eye contact is the first step in functional communication and it helps to have a look where your eyes speak for you. With this product my eyes stand out much better, they say that I am a person who takes pride in my image, I demand respect and I don't have a issue with insecurity. I like the case that accompanied the item and I was satisfied with the application process. This is a great item and I highly recommend checking this item out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #LashFactory



No comments:

Post a Comment