Friday, May 20, 2016

Creative Scratch Night View with 4 Profession Pens

Awesome scratch night view board! I am so thrilled to have came across this item and I have absolutely no regrets in my choice to purchase it. The way this works, is that you have to use the 4 professional pens that are designed for this picture, to scratch and remove the grey areas on the picture. In doing so it will give you a  gorgeous picture that looks as if it was drawn in pure gold. I have found this activity to be a extreme relaxer of stress. It is great for those that enjoy escaping into their own little peaceful world. If you are anything like me, no creative skills or background, then this would be perfect item for you. The process looks a little more tedious than it really is, however, it is a project that can be a little time consuming if you want to see a great final product. This item alleviates the fear of drawing mistakes, due to the fact that it is already drawn and all you need to do is trace and scrap out the grey areas. I highly recommend checking this item out!  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #scratchboard
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7M863I
 





No comments:

Post a Comment