Friday, May 20, 2016

Cord Organizer

 Great cord organizer! This cord box is absolutely heaven sent for me and I have absolutely no regrets of my decision to purchase this item. If anyone else is like me, then you would understand the necessity of this item in my home. We have multiple charging items and plugs behind our entertainment system, for example cable cord, dvd, surround sound and radio. On normal days it remains of tangled spaghetti. When we have to unplug a item we simply play "guess who" and pull the nearest cord to us and hope it is the one we need. This item has relieved all of us from this tangled web of mess, we have created. The actual design of the box is great and it does not even look like it has a purpose, which is great for me. My only suggestion for the box, would be for it to be made in a different color. (Black) The natural wood look works well for me, due to the fact that we have wooden flooring. I am excited to have this and I highly recommend checking this item out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #gosh

No comments:

Post a Comment