Monday, May 30, 2016

Esky 80 GPH (300L/H) Submersible Pump Fish Tank

Good pump! I purchased this pump to accommodate another pump for my 80 gallon tank. The pump is quiet and it has a adjustable high to low flow. I appreciate the detachable pump head feature, because it makes the pump easy to clean. My only advise to buyers would be, to be careful using this pump in a tank with very small fish. The pump has a very strong suction on it, which could easily take in a small fish. luckily for me, we actually have fish that are much larger than the pump. Our fish seem to be ok and are showing no signs of distress from the pump being in there. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #waterpump

No comments:

Post a Comment