Saturday, May 21, 2016

Tail gate alert

Awesome tailgate alert system! I am so happy to finally own this system and I have no regrets with my decision to purchase it. I was instantly attracted to this item because, it is not uncommon for me to back into things. With this alert system, it will give off a red beam in the driver side mirror to let you know something has occurred. I appreciate the fact that there are only 3 components to the installation, which made it very simple to install. The system is ran off of 2 AA batteries, which also alerts with a yellow beam of light when they are needing to be changed. I highly recommend this item, because it is truly beneficial.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #guardiantechnologies

No comments:

Post a Comment