Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Doggy nail file

Great nail file! It is very rarely that I get the urge to attempt to personally groom my dog, however, this new product has made the job seem somewhat possible now. The last time I tried to groom my dog was a major disaster for her and me. Each time I saw distress or even heard a sigh, I joined in on the emotion. I thought grooming the nails was barbaric and inhumane for pets, until now. This product has made a major breakthrough on how I view pet grooming. The clipper is pretty much fool proof and prevents you from going to far or to rough on your pets nails. For the first time, my dog was able to lay across my lap and allow me to trim her nails. I appreciate this item and I can not wait to share this with my family and friends.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 

No comments:

Post a Comment