Monday, May 30, 2016

Backup monitor screen

Nice back up monitor screen! I purchased this back up screen to accommodate my Esky mini 8 LED night vision camera. I am happy with this system and I don't have any regrets about my choice to purchase it. I had a few hangups with the initial installation, because I realized that there was some sort of plastic protective film attached to the screen. The film was installed before the monitor was completely put together, therefore you really have to be careful removing it. Lastly, I had to abort the installation, because I noticed that the instructions state that there needs to be a fuse?? Or you could cause your vehicle electrical system problems. I did not want to take the chance of causing major damage, so I just took it to a professional and the unit was completely installed in less than 20 minutes. It is a great system for a very reasonable price. Just be mindful when installing the system of my personal hang ups. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"
 #rearviewmonitor

No comments:

Post a Comment