Wednesday, August 10, 2016

10X Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror

Very nice lighted makeup mirror! The makeup mirror arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free of any damaged. This make up mirror is really amazing and I am so glad I decided to try it. I appreciate the brightness from the LED making it simple and easy to use at night without distracting others. I love the fact that it has a 10X magnification, which allows you to be able to visually zoom in on areas you could not see looking through a regular mirror. So far I am pleasantly pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #10xVanity



No comments:

Post a Comment