Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Chrome Badge Reel

Really nice badge reels! I recently decided to check out these badge reels and I am so glad I did. These reels arrived to me in a very quick and speedy time frame and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during the shipping. They will come in a set of 3 with a 100% money back guarantee. The reels are super durable and extremely manageable to hold at least two to three name cards. The reels are perfect for those that are in healthcare field and have to manually use your badge to get into certain areas. The 60cm stainless steel cord, is equipped to handle the constant pulling and tugging on your badge. So far, I am pleasantly pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend them.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #BlueShoeGuysChromeBadgeReelsMadeofHeavyDutyZincAll




No comments:

Post a Comment