Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hot Melt Glue Sticks

I am so excited to finally own these glue sticks! The glue sticks will arrive in a set of 50, ready to be used with a glue gun. The glue sticks came to in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during the shipping. I purchased this item to assist me during my in home crafting splurges. These sticks are awesome and easy enough for children to utilize safely. I appreciate the super durable materials used to create it, because it has a great adhesive. Some may say that the smell is bad, however, I like the smell of glue therefore I am ok with the smell of it when in use. So far I am very pleased with the performance of them and I would definitely recommend them. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #GlueSticks

No comments:

Post a Comment