Saturday, August 6, 2016

Men's Alien Peace Skateboard T-Shirt

Very cute t-shirt!  The shirt is much bigger than I expected, but it still works fine. I am excited to allow my son (die hard athlete) to wear and show off this great shirt. I am not a fan of the middle finger being put up, on the graphics of the shirt. However, I am old school and I have been unable to keep up on things that are considered COOL! The shirt is a big hit for my son, which made me seem as if I was the best mom in the world. Therefore, on that note, I have no issues with this item, I am highly pleased  and I will definitely recommend checking it out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"





No comments:

Post a Comment