Wednesday, August 10, 2016

28pcs Universal Hand Gun Cleaning Kit

Lovely hand gun cleaning kit! The hand gun cleaning kit came to me in a speedy time frame and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. This cleaning kit will arrive to you with some rods, multiple size brushes and it own aluminum carrying case. This cleaning kit allows you to be able to maintain your firearms, by providing preventative measures to keep your firearm free from elements that can cause your firearm to not work properly. The application can be a little time consuming, but your firearm working properly and functioning, is well worth it. I am very pleased with this cleaning kit and would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #GunCleaningKit



No comments:

Post a Comment