Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hang-on Power Filter for Fish Tank Aquarium

Ok, fish tank filter...  I purchased this filter to accommodate my aquarium and it has performed just as it is specified to. When the filter arrived, my first impression of it was flimsy, cheap and poorly designed. However, it is not being advertised as a top of the line filter and it comes down to the fact, that you get what you pay for. The filter is a bit noisy, as most are, but it is not overbearing. My fish do not show any signs of distress, with the filter, which is a plus for me. The filter is not going to be a permanent item for my tank, only because, I prefer a much more powerful and functional filter. As stated before, this filter is ok and performs as specified. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment