Friday, August 5, 2016

Motorcycle Intercom Headsets

Nice set of intercoms! I recently came across this item and I could not pass it by. I am excited to finally have them and I have no regrets with my decision to purchase them. The intercoms are made of very high quality material and it functions nicely. The quality of sound is remarkably crisp and clear, even when you are in motion (depending on speed). The only downfall of this item, that I experienced is the actual installation. The intercom is very difficult to mount, to the point that you will have to incorporate imagination as well as creativity. Besides that, I am pleased with this item and I would recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #sharkMotorcycleaudio

No comments:

Post a Comment