Sunday, August 14, 2016

Rechargeable 18-LED Aluminum Alloy Metal Wireless Motion Sensor

Awesome motion activated LED night light bar! I was instantly attracted to this night light because of its awesome features, design and easy installation. I really dislike cords and wires, so to see that this can be installed with just metal mounting brackets and screws, that are included with the light.The light is so soft and soothing for those that do not do well in dark places. I really appreciate the fact that it is energy efficient and has sensors to detect the amount of lite needed in a room. I am very pleased with this item and I highly recommend checking it out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 



No comments:

Post a Comment