Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Zoo Series Smart Vibrator

Nice Smart Vibrator! Being a wife and mother of four very curious children, I was somewhat hesitant about ordering this item, because I was really concerned with how it would arrive and if it would be noticeable. Surprisingly, the vibrator arrived to me fully equipped in a very fancy yet discrete box. It also arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I don't think I need to really go into much detail, as to how this item works. However, I will say that it works just as described in the description. I have never heard of one being activated by a app. So curiosity also played a big part in my decision to try this item out. I can honestly say that it is a very different experience and can be overwhelming at first (delightfully) of course. The vibrator is made of very high quality materials and designed perfectly. I appreciate the fact that is has 16 different stimulation modes and is waterproof. I am very pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend checking it out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment