Wednesday, August 3, 2016

18 mm variety of glass cup

 Awesome 18 mm water pipe! The water pipe arrived to me within a very speedy time frame and packaged to perfection, free of any damage. The pipe was much bigger than I expected and absolutely exceeded any and all of my prior expectations. I personally like the glass, mainly because of its attractive design. I am planning on using this pipe as a main attraction, for my in home entertainment. I am confident that it will be accepted and utilized, by a few of my friends. I am so thankful to the developers of this pipe and it will definitely be highly recommended by me. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment