Saturday, August 6, 2016

Super Markers 100 Fineliner Twin Tip Marker Set

I really like these twin tip marker pens! The twin marker pens were delivered to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. These markers will arrive to you in their own storage case of 100 pens, that are beautifully colored and extra smooth to draw and write with. The markers are guaranteed to leave you with a amazing piece of artwork that has no unwanted smug or smears. I am happy I decided to purchase these super markers and I would definitely recommend checking them out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #usartsupply






No comments:

Post a Comment