Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Ultimate Taco Holder Set

Awesome taco holder! The taco holder arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. This taco holder is designed perfectly for me to create beautiful, yet tasty tacos. Before I received this item, I thought making tacos was the most messy meal to create. I can not name a time that I have either broken each shell I touched or just had them spilling over. I have even went as far as buying the shells that can stand up on their own, which was also a disaster, due to their size. Finally I am able to make tacos with them held up on their own and also be able to use anything that may waste out, because I am able to place the stand within a pan. These stands come in a set of 2 which was perfect for me. I am super excited about this product and I have no regrets of my decision to purchase it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #rowlixtacoholders


No comments:

Post a Comment