Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bluetooth 4.1 Audio Transmitter Receiver

Awesome audio transmitter receiver! This is a great receiver that is very cool, unique and of quality design. The receiver arrived to me packaged very well and undamaged. It is extremely easy to pair with your device,  has automatic memory connection, super low power consumption and has up to 33 feet of length receiving distance.  I also admire the fact that it has the compatibility function and feature to enable all 3.5 mm media devices.  So far, I am pleased and really enjoying this audio transmitter receiver and I highly recommend checking it out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own."





No comments:

Post a Comment