Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Baby Sleeper

Really love this sleeper! The sleeper was purchased in the sweet chevron print and it is absolutely adorable. The sleeper is made of 100% cotton and has a zipper that opens it from the bottom up. I love the fact that it snuggles and provides protection for my, ever so active grandchild. I appreciate the thought process applied when this item was designed. The enclosure feature is ideal for babies that stay moving around and love to put hands and feet in their mouths. I am very pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend checking them out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever 

and all opinions are my own" #RevelaeKids


No comments:

Post a Comment