Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Climbing Cutie Border Collie "Misty"

Adorable climbing collie puppy! The climbing collie decor arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I am so pleased to finally own this amazing decor and I have absolutely no regrets with my decision to purchase it. The climbing puppy really adds a nice attraction and effect within a room. It is a great conversation topic, when entertaining, because it looks so life like and real. I am a owner of two dogs and they can not take their eyes off of it. It is so entertaining to actually move the puppy around the house in different locations, because it truly drives my dogs nuts! With that reason alone, I am very happy with this product and I would highly recommend checking it out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #climbingcuties


No comments:

Post a Comment