Monday, June 20, 2016

3D Glassses

Awesome 3D glasses! I am so amazed by these 3D VR Glasses, Movie Game For IOS, Android, Microsoft & PC phones Series within 4.0-6.5 inches. I really would have never thought in a million years, that I would even consider owning a item like this. Needless to say, I have absolutely no regrets purchasing this item. As most of our electronic items in the home, I am unable to even enjoy them, due to my children wanting to claim ownership of it. I was surprised how amazing virtual reality is, the most I ever came in contact was at a movie theater. I like the idea of having to enjoy the experience on a more personal level. I was surprised to see how long they can be on, before extreme irritation kicked in, but they are very comfortable. I appreciate the thought that was put into the design of this item, because any and all pressure areas of the face that ca be affected were addressed properly. I am so happy I decided to purchase this item and I highly recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own."




No comments:

Post a Comment