Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Infrared Thermometer

I really love this GM-200F Infrared forehead thermometer! I decided to try this thermometer for my grandchild, whom in which hates going to the doctor. This thermometer takes the anxiety and fear away, from children that cant phantom having something placed on them or even in their mouth. This thermometer is FDA approved and has proven to be accurate, with the one second temperature reading time. I appreciate the simple conversion from Celsius/Fahrenheit, silent mode capability, large back-lit LCD display and the freedom of no mess or cleanup. I am so pleased and excited to have this thermometer and it is highly recommended by me, to check out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"  #generationguardthermometers




No comments:

Post a Comment