Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wall Canvas

Beautiful wall canvas! Normally, I am not a fan of trees, however, when I first saw this canvas, I instantly knew it was a item I wanted to have in my home. Once it arrived, I was really surprised about its size, because the online picture makes it look much bigger. I am running into a sun light issue as well. I have it facing my huge living room window, which provides an abundance of light throughout the day. The picture does give some illumination, but it really does not last long and it seems to be inconsistent. It really is not a big deal for me, because I mostly like the canvas in the daylight. If you are in the market for a decorative canvas, then look no further. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment