Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Long Leather With Lovely Bandage wallet

Really love this Long Leather With Lovely Bandage Pink Wallet! I purchased this wallet for my daughter, whom in which is a die hard lover of purses, wallets and the color pink. The design of this wallet is so stylish and classy. I really appreciate the thought put into manufacturing this product, it is extremely sturdy, roomy and compact-able. When the wallet arrived, I noticed it had a extra accessory (shoulder strap) which was a even bigger plus for me. If you are in the market for a great wallet, then I would recommend not looking any further."I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"  #wallet   https://www.amazon.com/Fineway-Womens-Leather-Lovely-Bandage/dp/B01GG30PIG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1465695836&sr=8-7&keywords=Fineway
  

No comments:

Post a Comment