Thursday, June 30, 2016

Outrip Passport Holder Neck Wallet Perfect Travel Wallet or Neck Stash Pouch

I really like this Passport Holder Neck Wallet! The holder arrived to me in in a speedy time frame and was packaged perfectly, free from any damage. The holder is a very convenient for storing personal items on your body and adding the relief from stress worrying about misplacing them. I think the design is spot on, however, the quality of the material used is not the best. The material seems to be very thin and permeable, which makes the description of it being waterproof questionable. I think that this is a very important factor to address, because if not, people will feel as if they have been misled. Although the description does state that it is partially made of mesh, so it can be breathable, which in turn sort of informs a buyer, but not clearly. I myself am pleasantly pleased with the item and I would more than likely refer it to people.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment