Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Insect trap

I love this efficient insect trap! I purchased this trap to help keep guard over my home and family, from the ever growing insect population. The trap arrived within a very speedy and timely fashion. It came perfectly packaged and damaged free. My order contained the trap, instruction manual, cleaning brush and two mosquito repellent bracelets.  This trap is super effective, easy to clean and use, environmental friendly and energy saving. It is made out of quality material and is elegantly designed. It is not a huge space taker, nor is it loud and noisy. It works by providing a purple light for attraction to insects and when they get close to the machine, a fan sucks the insects into a storage box, killing them. After that process is completed, all you have to do is remove the storage container and dispose of the dead insects. It is very simple to do and I am so glad I decided to try this item. I am pleasantly pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"  #ApalusInsectTrap   




No comments:

Post a Comment