Thursday, June 30, 2016

Gel Pens / 24 Assorted Coloring Pens/ Glitzy Glitter, Soft Pastel, and Glowing Neon/ 24 Gel Marker Refills Included

I really like my new Gel Pen set! The pens were delivered to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection. These pens will arrive to you in their own storage case of 48 pieces, that are beautifully colored and extra smooth to draw with. This pen set  include 12 glitzy glitter, 7 soft pastel and 5 glowing neon pens, along with 24 refills. The pens write very smoothly and  vibrant, leaving you with a amazing piece of artwork that has no unwanted smug or smears. I was attracted to these gel pens instantly, due to the fact that they have such a amazing set of colors. I am happy I decided to purchase these pens and I would definitely recommend checking the out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #Primocolors https://www.amazon.com/Assorted-Coloring-Glitter-Glowing-Included/dp/B01E7F991O
ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0


No comments:

Post a Comment