Friday, June 3, 2016

Toilet paper holder

I really like this holder! It is very classy yet modern style and it easily compliments other bathroom accessories and decor. The holder will have to be assembled and installed, however, it is only a three part attachment and everything that you need to do the installation (tools, screws and hardware) is included in the box. The only issue that I have seen with the holder is that there is some play in the holder that really shouldn't be there. I have everything screwed down properly and even had my husband go back behind me. As most men do, he began speaking a language that I had no clue of, that just went well over my head. It would not be fair to me or you to try to repeat what he claims to be the problem, so to dumb it down for me to be able to explain and not sound like a complete fool, "the screws are not long enough." I really hope this is helpful and not too complicated.. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment