Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Vimtag P1 Premium IP Wireless Network Security Cam

I love this awesome Vimtag P1 Premium IP Wireless Network Security Camera. I purchased this item for my home, when I am away on business trips. I really like this security camera as well as most of its features. I think the camera is made of good quality materials and the clarity of the video is good. I appreciate the awesome resolution of the camera, whether it is in the day or night. I also like the fact that has recording capability and does not require a antenna. The installation and mounting of the hardware is pretty straightforward and simple, but the application of the app is somewhat intimidating. It is very easy to navigate through, however, it seems to be rough with my phone as far as the amount of battery it has to consume. The app also seems to have a lot of hangups when it comes to activating it, because it will constantly crash and takes forever to restart. I am planning on trying to use a different router the maximum speed, to see if that does away with my connectivity. I think the monitor is worth looking into, but I would only recommend this to very computer savvy consumers. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #VimtagP1

No comments:

Post a Comment