Friday, June 3, 2016

Car seat canopy

I absolutely love this 3-in-1 canopy cover! I order this canopy in the rainbow color, due to the fact that it is gender neutral and it was very cost effective with my extremely tight budget. The canopy is made of thick, but also breathable materials. I really appreciate the fact that it can be multi purposeful for babies and that it grows along with the baby. It is a protectant against harsh sun beams being applied on your baby. It is useful for providing privacy during nursing in public places, or outdoors. You are safe and comfortable because the material is light and there is no extreme flapping of the material with just a little breeze of air. This item is designed very well with great materials and the look is extremely modern and versatile. I highly recommend checking this item out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #CanopwayStyleRainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment