Monday, June 6, 2016

Nursing cover

Very well made nursing cover! I purchased this cover for my daughter, whom is which breastfeeding. I decided to purchase this cover because of its design and price and I feel like I really got a bang for my bucks. This cover is so light and comfortable to wear and its classy enough to pass as just a piece of attire. I appreciate the fact that it has pockets and comes with its own matching travel bag. It is easy to apply and remove and it gives mothers the freedom and privacy to care for their babies, when not in the privacy of their own home. If you are in the market for a awesome cover, then look no further.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #lkbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment