Monday, June 20, 2016

Wireless headphones



I really love these Bluetooth Earbuds Sweat-proof, IPX4 Waterproof Sports Cordless Headset with Mic & Noise Cancelling &Voice Prompts Technology, Stereo Music Earphones. This is a great headphone set!! The headphones are very cool, unique and of quality design. They came to me packaged very well and undamaged. The headphones are extremely lightweight, comfortable to wear and have great sound quality. I appreciate the 8 hour playtime, the silicone ear buds and the built in microphone.  I am pleased and really enjoying these headphones and I highly recommend checking them out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment