Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Wireless Dog Fence

Nice wireless radial - shape fence for dogs! I really like this product and the concept behind it. I have personally found that the set up and installation is super simple and easy. There is no digging or electrical components that have to be dealt with. My dog has really bought into it and seems to have a very clear understanding of her boundaries. The only real issue I have seen with this product is the fact that the battery life is not that great. I would definitely recommend purchasing some higher quality batteries, in order to avoid your dog possibly escaping. As of right now, things so far, are good. I would recommend checking this item out.."I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #Havahart

No comments:

Post a Comment