Monday, June 6, 2016

Cabinet locks

Awesome set of child proof locks! I purchased these locks, for when my toddler grandson comes to visit. He for some reason, likes to open every cabinet in my kitchen and every dresser in the bedrooms. There is never anything in either of them that could do him harm (so I thought). One day he was over and doing his normal dresser opening routine, when suddenly he pulled the drawer out to far and it landed on his foot. I was absolutely hysterical and did not know how to explain his injury to my daughter. I thought I had my home home child proof, but clearly it wasn't. I would have never imagined that, something so innocent and simple as pulling out dressers, could be so dangerous. I am so thrilled to have something that now prevents him from being able to open up the cabinets now. If you have little ones at home, then you may want to seriously look into this item. It could really prevent injuries and relieve you of constant worry.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment